“Good BBQ, Quick and cheap”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #63 of 93 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 14 May 2015

I’ve been to Dickey’s a few times and I’m always pleased with the service. You get your food very quickly and it tastes really good too. I’m never disappointed with the service or food. The food is a little expensive but you get a good amount of food for what you pay for. The ice cream is not very good but it is also free so you get what you pay for. Overall if you want cheap BBQ and you want to eat quick Dickey’s is a great place to eat. I definitely recommend it to friends

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Visited on a recommendation from a friend when mentioning a taste for BBQ within Liberty. We were very pleasantly surprised and will definitely be back. The pulled pork sandwich was melt in your mouth delicious.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Although I am from Kansas City, I am not a KC barbeque snob. I also enjoy Carolina pulled pork, Memphis style-ribs, and Texas mesquite-smoked beef. Therefore I was looking forward to trying Dickey's, the newest BBQ joint in Liberty. My family ordered the ribs and the pulled pork, along with sides. The meats had little flavor and almost no smoke. The ribs were under cooked and fatty. The beans were also bland, with little flavoring except for the barbeque sauce that was stirred in..

Needless to say we were very disappointed in the meal. There are much better options out there, folks.

Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I stopped here one Saturday evening after a long drive to get myself something to eat for dinner. I actually only wanted 2 sides and nothing else, so against my better judgement, I decided to use the drive thru. I was behind another car that took a few minutes to order then I pulled up to the speaker with no one behind me. I waited several minutes for someone to acknowledge I was sitting there before saying, "hello?" Over the speaker, someone said, "wait a minute." So, at this point there is someone sitting behind me and I am blocked in, the only way out is forward through the drive-thru. I waited several more minutes, counting FOUR cars behind me. I said to the person on the other end of the speaker, "there are a lot of cars behind me" and was told to wait again. By this point, I've been sitting at the speaker for over 10 minutes, I felt I had waited enough, so I pulled forward. I got to the window just as the people in front of me pulled away. I stopped at the window, knocked on it, and the teenage girl opened it, and before I could say anything rudely said, "you have to wait a minute!" and slammed the window shut. I left. I will never go back and any time anyone says they're going to eat here I tell them my experience and advise them to go somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

The price is reasonable for lunch, the chicken is dry. They do have some spicy beans. Warning if you can't stand the heat steer clear of those.

1  Thank MzTheea