“great food”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #59 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 24 June 2015

food was great and staff was great . had a pick up order so I didn't go . but for the price we were able to feed 7 people on $120.00 and have leftovers for next day ..

Reviewed 3 June 2015

ANother reviewer called hte beans spicy, I think not. Flavorful, smoky, but not spicy hot. I will give a wanring on and mac-and-cheese... A side of them might be 2000 calories [as they should be, ha]. I had two sandwiches - pork and brisket. Pork was dry, and the sauce does not go with pork. Brisket was also pretty dry, but the sauce helped and I enjoyed hte burnt bits. Overall, average.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We stopped at Dickey's on our way out of town. We had a coupon for a buy one get one free one meat plate which was an excellent deal. For two people, our meal was $17 with the coupon. My husband and I both got the pulled pork which we enjoyed. They offer a wide variety of sides including green beans with bacon which a lot of BBQ joints in our area do not offer. They also offer free ice cream. The meal and portions were definitely worth the price with the coupon.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

For sure not a BBQ that I would take someone to for their first visit to KC for BBQ. Very dry beef, dry and tough ham, DILL in the potato salad???, cole slaw sour, bkd beans tasted funny, not a good experience at all. And what you pay for it, $24 for 2 sandwiches, and sides. Much better BBQ in the KC area than this. Sorry Dickey's I don't like writing bad reviews, but it was Bad!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I’ve been to Dickey’s a few times and I’m always pleased with the service. You get your food very quickly and it tastes really good too. I’m never disappointed with the service or food. The food is a little expensive but you get a good amount of food for what you pay for. The ice cream is not very good but it is also free so you get what you pay for. Overall if you want cheap BBQ and you want to eat quick Dickey’s is a great place to eat. I definitely recommend it to friends

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!