“Brand new restaurant, need to try it out”
Review of Hy-Vee

Hy-Vee
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 5 November 2016

This is the brand new restaurant inside of the Hy-Vee grocery store. We have eaten there twice this past week, once for lunch, once for dinner. At lunch we got seated right away but waited about a half hour for our food. At dinner there was a wait to get seated, they said 10-15 minutes but was actually 25 minutes. But I must tell you, it was worth the wait. The salmon dinner was delicious. It comes with wild rice and your choice of another side. I chose the asparagus which was an additional dollar, so that made it $17.00 for the dinner. They have Coke products for $1.99 but they are not listed anywhere on the menu. They also have a full bar with daily specials. The price are high for this type of establishment, but the food was good. The music was quite loud and annoying at times.

1  Thank Plain--1

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Looked at the menu and then the restaurant and decided back to the Asian deli for two entree Cashew Chicken. It looks far cheeper than their new table service restaurant. The deli tables were full.

1  Thank KearneyCat
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I must admit I don't go to Hy-vee much anymore. The prices are high. But there are cry few places that I know of that carry Dilusso meats. Went yesterday and hit the jackpot. Not only was it on sale but I got 5 cents off each pound for future gas purchases. Can't get better than that. I do like their produce area...it's always clean and looks nice...I always forget that.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This is my regular grocery store. I'm there every week. Friendly people, clean store, fresh produce. Open 24 hours.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

This is a wonderful grocery store that has anything you would want. The employees are very polite and helpful.

Been to Hy-Vee? Share your experiences!