“Great deli sandwiches”
Review of Sorella's

Sorella's
Ranked #16 of 97 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

You cannot find a better deli sandwich. The cheesy mayo is delicious! Always friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I went here today with my 8 year old after shopping at the Farmer's Market. After reading the other reviews, I went with the Reuben and was not disappointed. It was delicious and it wasn't greasy like others I've had elsewhere. My son got the daily special; a chicken, ham, and bacon panini on a hogie roll. He was happy as well, especially as all sandwiches come with a bag of chips. We will be coming back!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Sorella's is a very good deli just of the Liberty square. I would recommend the muffaletta sandwich. It has a fantastic olive spread on it.

1  Thank kcbeefy
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I was a little worried when I pulled up but was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food. Very good. Wish there was outdoor seating though.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

My husband and I like coming here and wish they were open more often in the evenings. The soups are always delicious and my personal favorite. I do wish they would spruce up the seating, though. It would do wonders for the atmosphere.

1  Thank K63Jo

Been to Sorella's? Share your experiences!