“Sandwiches supreme”
Review of Sorella's

Sorella's
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Love a good sandwich with quality ingredients, this is your place. Oh, and don’t ignore the soups, they are made from scratch.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Boar's Head meats and cheeses paired with wonderful bread, make this the best sandwich place in town. The sandwich dressing they use is so yummy! You won't be disappointed! Please don't leave without dessert! I would never pass up one of their huge brownies. (enough for two, but I don't share!) Others have told me to try their cupcakes too! If you are on the Liberty square, go over one block and check out this place for a delicious lunch!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Never had a bad sandwich here! Excellent place to eat, The brownies are a must try. While you're in Liberty check out all the shops downtown. A great way to spend the afternoon!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Traveling through Kansas City and needed a quick lunch, but didn't want a chain. This was perfect. In under 45 minutes, we were off and back on to I-35. We even dined there, no eating in the car. The muffaletta was delicious. The meatball sub was tasty. Key lime cupcake was a delectable finish. Service was friendly and fast. She showed no frustration at all that we arrived 10 minutes before closing. She was very welcoming and did not rush us at all. Place is comfortable and clean.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We knew Sorella's has awesome Amaretto Brownies-I mean so good I eat them out of the freezer where I've put them to be safe from myself, but now we know they also have super yummy cupcakes. The key lime pie, oh, my! And strawberry! Delish!

Been to Sorella's? Share your experiences!