“Yummy”

LaMar's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Liberty
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

There isn't a better donut shop around! Fresh made donuts every morning. Great variety. If it doesn't say Lamar's its not made fresh!

1  Thank Jamie P

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Lamars has the best old fashioned donuts in town! The filled long johns are amazing too. Chocolate filled with white, Chocolate filled with Chocolate and Maple filled with white! Oh my!

1  Thank kcfanmdl
Reviewed 27 July 2016

They have a huge selection of donuts, there's been long lines at times, but they move fast. Great staff - I've had other local donut shops and Lamar's is by far the best!

My daughter asks for their donuts every weekend, lol she's hooked!

1  Thank Justin F
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We were looking for a place to grab a donut near the Negro League Baseball Museum and LaMar's came up. We hadn't heard of it, but it was the closest donut shop around, so we headed over. It's an old school donut place, not trying to be the fancy shops that have cropped up recently (there is no donut with bacon on it, for instance). But what it does it does pretty well. I was disappointed that there was no Boston cream (the selection of type of donut wasn't as broad as I usually like), but the cream filled bar I got as an alternative was really good and kept me full for several hours after I ate it - the bars are huge. We also liked the cake donut we got.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I didn't know Krispy Kreme until I was an adult. I remember the doughnuts that someone would bring to Sunday School from a little shop. That's what these are. The kind I grew up with. Good variety, good flavor, good prices. Not the cheap grocery store doughnuts, and not the assembly line stuff. Hand crafted and yummy.

Been to LaMar's Donuts? Share your experiences!