“Quick stop for a burger ”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #19 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Was in the mood for a good hamburger--came to the right place. Enjoyed the fries while waiting for the burger to cook. Everything was delicious and service was great!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My kids love Red Robin and always pick to go here when we let them choose. We've been to Red Robins in several states, and have never been impressed with the service. This place was the exception. Our server was WONDERFUL! He was so enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable. The food was great and from start to finish we were there only about 40 minutes on a Friday evening. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Service was outstanding! We love this place! Lots of places to choose from nearby but this is the best.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My son and I went here after not having eaten here for several years. The menu had been drastically updated. The service was very good. Our meals were delicious and served timely. We were greeted very nicely at the front door as well. I like their "bottomless" drinks and, of course, their bottomless fries are delicious. I had a grilled chicken wrap that had a spinach tortilla. It was very very good. I wish, however, I had googled the calorie count in that before I ate it as it blew out my diet for the day and had me swimming for 30 straight minutes just to get back within my daily calorie allowance! Maybe if they put the calorie counts on their menus would be really helpful. But overall was a very nice experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Service: Friendly
Wait time: It was busy for a Thursday evening, but we were seated almost immediately.
Food: Just as we ordered it. Moist and warm.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!