“Delicious, ample and affordable breakfast.”

Bloomfield's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American, Diner
Description: It is near a hotel.
Description: It is near a hotel.
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Had an excellent breakfast here with two buddies recently. Dave had some sort of omelet with 'crispy' hashbrowns and a pancake. He raved about it all, especially the hashbrowns. Bert had some sort of egg dish he enjoyed but what really impressed us all was the huge 'side' of corned beef hash that he ordered. Not only was the portion impressively large, but the hash was the best I've tasted in a long time. I had the taco skillet which was a mix of tasty taco meat, green peppers, onions, a couple of eggs all on a bed of tasty hashbrowns.

The food was delicious, the portions were ample, service was good, coffee was adequate and all at a good price. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had the Greek salad, delicious feta, but they used black olives instead of kalamata. The oreo pie is very delicious! Their pie selection is to die for.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Nice portions, Friendly service, Clean, & Excellent homemade pies. The only negative, would be the pricing. It was a a little high for a family of four. Would I visit again? Absolutely, but budget accordingly.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The employees and managers got upset about us coming to their restaurant in the morning that they're still in their livings room sleeping in and smoke watching T.V. When customers comes in to beginning orders food it took me a about 2 hours waiting on them to cooking breakfast it wasn't very great either. I'm tired of watching them play in the morning and I'm still waiting on my food. So did the others customers left the place and I did too left it. Good byes to them.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We were driving across I-70 and wanted a local place to eat dinner as opposed to a chain restaurant. This is about 10 minutes north of I-70 so we almost didn't leave the highway but decided to give it a try anyways. Although the food is typical American fare, the restaurant was clean and quiet, the service was excellent, and our food was great. Everyone loved their meal. The kids got Mickey Mouse pancakes with strawberry sauce, and the adults got the gyro platter (great), a patty melt (great), and the Sunday special which was a piece of fried chicken with ribs and 2 sides (excellent). We were very happy we decided to stop and found this place. Thanks trip advisor!