“Food place”

Rib crib
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was located in great area for travellers needing some yummy food.
Food was great
I had the brisket and family members had chicken.
The food is very tastety and the staff were incredible.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The food is very inconsistent here, an the service is not much better. The later you arrive the better chance of having old food. Cannot mix in KFC sides now so that makes it worse for me personally

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We go here all the time!! Love their meats. My favorites are the dynamite chicken salad and the chicken nachos. They have live music on Tuesdays.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I wanted something different than the average corporate fast food places. I saw Rib Crib and thought BBQ sounds better than the rest.

Service was fine. Food came out fast.

The BBQ seemed dry and like it had been under a heat lamp all day.

I ordered Pulled pork nachos. I never had them before but I like nachos and love puked pork. They were just ok. I wouldn't order it again.

This place is a basic BBQ joint that is geared towards fast food. I think if you are in a hurry and you see a BBQ place that is in the same building as KFC, you are getting exactly what you see. A fast food BBQ place.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while traveling through Missouri. Have eaten at other Rib Cribs and have always enjoyed them, however this one was not good at all. The counter clerk was not friendly or helpful. I ordered the Brisket Sandwich and fries which was the lunch special. It was the worst sandwich I have ever had!! The meat was very dry - overcooked and probably left over from the day before. Fries were ok but I've definitely had better. The only reason I've given this 2 stars is because my husband said his food was ok (chicken, rib, fries, and slaw). I did taste his chicken and it was moist. My sandwich and most of the fries went straight to the trash can. Very disappointed.