“Food”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Marshfield
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were disappointed they had no wings only chicken strips.
Weird for a KFC to be without wings.
When i think about KFC first thing comes to mind is wings and more wings.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I cannot recommend this KFC location. I ordered extra crispy breast meal. I got home and my meat had all the breading pulled off. NO SKIN at all. just a dried out piece of meat. I took photo and called and was told to stop by for a meal replacement.. OK.. so no dinner for me that night. I stopped by a couple night later to get my replacement and was told that they don't do that. So the drama starts.. as I was asking to speak to a higher manager I witnessed the crew ( and video taped) stepping over cooked chicken on the floor and general nastiness. I got nowhere with a refund or replacement. cant recommend for food or service.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We like to eat here often. The $5 fipp ups are a good deal. It's always nice and clean and the workers are friendly. Rib crib is in the same building.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Our KFC is in the same building as Rib Crib, so you have a larger menu to choose from. Usually very fresh food. Staff is average. The $5 box is a very good deal if you are on a budget.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The food comes out hot yet has no flavor, drive thru takes long, rude employees, never get all of our food when visiting drive thru we usually visit ribcrib instead.