“Short Stay in St.Louis”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I had a very short stay in St. Louis for a Cardinals game and decided to eat at Syberg's before the game. I enjoyed the food,staff,and atmosphere so much that I returned to Syberg's after the game for more drinks and great food...Thank you much to all the Syberg's staff...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Excellent, quick service despite being very busy on a Friday night. Dined on the very nice patio area. American fair that was above average. Ambiance lots of fun! I recommend eating here.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Met my girlfriend here for lunch. Had a fantastic bloody Mary without Tabasco. Ordered onion rings that were Fabulous. I enjoyed they were lightly breaded & very flavorful! The chicken wings were also delicious. Crispy on the outside & tender & juicy inside, I chose bourbon sauce which was very tasty. I had enough for a light dinner too❤

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Ordered a burger and paid for 2 double titos. No way the drinks were doubles. Burger was OK. $35 for a burger and two drinks - alleged doubles.
Overall - meh.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

And maybe not on other days, either. I met my wife for a late-ish Sunday supper at Syberg's in Maryland Heights. The hostess was cordial & showed us to our seats promptly. That was the highlight of the dining experience: The benches in our booth were only partially cleaned, there was debris from previous diners under our table, our waiter was only good at disappearing (we weren't the only patrons searching & waiting for him when we finished our meals and needed a to-go box & our check), and our fried chicken & turkey club sandwich were just OK. We found nothing worth returning for, as there are plenty of other more consistent casual dining spots in the area.