“Now that's what I call BREAKFAST”

Hilary's Roadhouse Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a long day ahead of us and Hilary's did not disappoint. Two big breakfasts for me and the Mrs. and all was good. A generous plate of: Bacon (absolutely delicious), Sausage (equally as good), biscuits and gravy (I keep looking for bad news here but there just isn't any) and hash browns - ok well the hash browns have a very light distinct flavor to them - but delicious as well. I meant to inquire about it but forgot - it was early - I'm grumpy - groggy - and caffeine free - until the coffee arrived. 5 stars for that too. Great service, busy, popular, home grown, and a must if you're bringing an appetite. Located within convenient distance of the airport and about 10 minutes from Hollywood Casino. Gold Star approval.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

You can see the little touches in the decor to let you know this place is loved and cared for by a great owner. From the nice chalk board greeting at the entrance to very clean bathrooms, you can be sure the food is made with love. Their new Fried Green Tomatoes are worth the stop alone. Breakfast is a wow. The Gravy is not from a bag but homemade and full of sausage. Biscuits are fluffy and fresh. Only open till 2pm so get in and enjoy a great meal at a great price.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

As others noted, it doesn't look like much but go in and enjoy breakfast. Had half an order of biscuits and gravy which were excellent. Had eggs and sausage as well and both were cooked to perfection. Waitress never let my coffee cup get empty and gave me a cup to go. The food was reasonably priced.

I was traveling and picked Hilary's by Googling good breakfasts and up popped Hilary's and I'd return if in the neighborhood again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My husband and I are regulars at Hilary's Roadhouse Diner.
The menu is rather extensive and offers quite a variety, from fried chicken dinners to strawberry crepes.
I almost always get the special, they have been gourmet! My favorite is like an eggs Benedict, but using salmon and spinach in the mix, wow!!!
Larry says they have perfect french fries and the biggest pork tenderloin ever.
Our bill is usually under $20!!!
It gets crowded and they are only open until 2:00 p.m.
If you have not stopped in for a down home dinner, you are missing out!

2  Thank saharadweller
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We stopped by Hilary's around noon on Sunday for a quick breakfast. The place is not fancy, but was packed with mostly locals. We looked over their menu and we both chose their steak and eggs breakfast. While waiting for our breakfast, we had a couple cups of their great coffee.

When the breakfast arrived, it didn't take us long to determine that everything was made exactly as we ordered. My wife likes her eggs "scrambled soft" and they were perfect. We were amazed how large our steak was and when we cut into it, just how tender it was. Everything was very tasty. When we were done, nothing was left.

1  Thank 2004Retired