“Sunday Breakfast”

Hilary's Roadhouse Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My husband and I both got eggs sunny side up, bacon, and toast; and we split an order of hash-browns. Eggs were perfectly cooked, the bacon was thick and tasty, toast was warm, and the hash-browns tasted like potatoes. The place can get crowded and we actually shared a large table with another group, but the service never slowed and my coffee cup was always full. I think our total was less than $15 for both of us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered the ultimate omelette. Usually when you cut into an omelette it's full of egg. This one is full of vegetables and meat. It was soooooo incredibly delicious!!! My husband ordered the burrito, he enjoyed it too. Plus it was super crowded, so you know it's good!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We went for breakfast to this quaint local diner. We enjoyed our breakfast. The portions are big and very tasty. I had the bacon frittata special with toast and hash browns and it was very good. The iced tea was great also.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a long day ahead of us and Hilary's did not disappoint. Two big breakfasts for me and the Mrs. and all was good. A generous plate of: Bacon (absolutely delicious), Sausage (equally as good), biscuits and gravy (I keep looking for bad news here but there just isn't any) and hash browns - ok well the hash browns have a very light distinct flavor to them - but delicious as well. I meant to inquire about it but forgot - it was early - I'm grumpy - groggy - and caffeine free - until the coffee arrived. 5 stars for that too. Great service, busy, popular, home grown, and a must if you're bringing an appetite. Located within convenient distance of the airport and about 10 minutes from Hollywood Casino. Gold Star approval.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

You can see the little touches in the decor to let you know this place is loved and cared for by a great owner. From the nice chalk board greeting at the entrance to very clean bathrooms, you can be sure the food is made with love. Their new Fried Green Tomatoes are worth the stop alone. Breakfast is a wow. The Gravy is not from a bag but homemade and full of sausage. Biscuits are fluffy and fresh. Only open till 2pm so get in and enjoy a great meal at a great price.