Booneslick Lodge(Neosho)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbig spring lodgeroom was cleanvery nice place to stayshort drivenon smoking roombiscuits and gravyhot breakfastbreakfast barexercise roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationnext morningking bedeasy accessparking lotfree breakfastbw
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We were traveling US 60 from Apache Junction, AZ to Henderson, KY. Neosho looked like a good place to stop. Typicallly, we like Best Western. This hotel still allows smoking in some rooms. We were supposed to have a nonsmoking room, however, it smelled strongly of smoke. I don't know if it was just the fact that other rooms had smoke, but it was a disappointment.
The hotel is not convenient to restaurants. We did get a pizza delivery. It was from Mazzios. Good enough.
Staff was friendly and breakfast adaquate.

Room Tip: The nonsmoking rooms smell like smoking rooms.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

no i didnt stay at an amish home,i do sometimes but it has to be on my conditions,this home didnt have enough room for me anyway,this motel is very nice and yes i would stay again but it was a bit spendy,all was clean i was very satisfied but my amish friends dont like paying that much,oh well,breakfast great

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding. The hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Our only problem was our non smoking room was overpowered with the stench of smoke. It was terrible. The hallway smelled a bit like smoke as well. My brother was also staying here and we went to his mom smoking room and there was barely any smoke smell. Overall it was fine, but I was glad to leave since it stunk so bad!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed a full week while working in the area. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and will be back again. I did notice some minor maintenance items that needed attention, but am confident they will be taken care of, as they were maintaining the building during our stay. We had a non-smoking room on the 3rd floor. While we didn't notice a smoke smell in our room, it was noticeable in the hallway. The only item I think they need to improve on is during the breakfast time. While the staff were good at keeping food stocked, I never saw anyone cleaning the tables between uses.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Stayed here while traveling on business. Really nice hotel but experienced some issues with operations: Got all settled in the room, everything unpacked, ready to jump in the shower but actually there was no water. SInk and toilet worked not the shower, so headed down to switch rooms, but found no one attending the front desk. Hollered out, looked around and went back to room to get my cellphone to call the desk hoping the person had a mobile unit. By the time I returned the attendant was there. Switched my room, went up to pack-unpack to new room. Finally got settled (after checking all the utilities, etc). Went down to desk to return the original room keys and again-no one around. Hollered, looked around and then finally left keys at unattended desk to get some rest. Next morning no juice available at juice machine as they couldn't turn on the machine because nobody could find the keys... I would stay again as the morning attendant and breakfast person were awesome, but they really need to attend to the small stuff, especially at night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business