“Dank & Dirty”

La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I arrived and my room was flooded and smelled badly of mold. Went down to the front desk and they gave me another room. I was in there for five mins and had roaches crawling all over. I took my things to my vehicle and told the hotel I will not live like that so I ended up staying in my car and went without sleep. Was unable to find another hotel on such short notice. Ask to see your room before committing.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before committing unless you are okay with bugs and mold.
Management response:Responded 30 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am upset to see the troubles you encountered.
Please contact me directly to discuss a resolution.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want our guests to have any experience like this.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Kansas City North

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was close to our family gathering. We had a king plus room with a comfy pillow top bed. Very nice room, plenty of space. Liked having a recliner instead of a regular chair. Desk was extra large, plenty of plug ins in the right places. Tiny bathroom tho. Hotel was packed and desk was always busy, so always a line at the desk. Good breakfast available with hot foods and boiled eggs. Only one ice machine on first floor (we were on 3rd) that emptied quickly. Elevator did not inspire confidence, but we used it anyway with no problems. Room was a very good value for the price. Had one issue that was resolved quickly and above my expectations.

Stayed: July 2017
Management response:Responded 27 July 2017

Dear Ann,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I am excited that you enjoyed the bed, spacious rooms and friendly staff.
I am excited to share your comments with them.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Needs a good cleaning on the inside. Mold in bathroom, bugs, dirty linen. Will consider another hotel if I ever go back to Kansas City. The staff was very nice and got right on our plumbing issues when we noted them.

Dear Valued Guest,

As I am very glad to hear the staff was quick and responsive, I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced.
I am meeting with my team to discuss this.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I've stayed at a lot better La Quinta hotels than this with a lot better service. This definitely not worth the money I paid for this stay. I didn't even get my receipt at checkout and they didn't tell me there would be a deposit on my room. I've stay in a lot better La Quinta hotels.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review.
I apologize for not providing your receipt at check out. I have emailed you a copy.
I am sorry the billing wasn't explained better during your check in as well. We do preauthorize the card on file at check in.
I hope this clears up the inconveniences of your stay.
Again, thank you for taking time to write a review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Kansas City
5.9 km away
Ramada Kansas City
Ramada Kansas City
#75 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to La Quinta Inn Kansas City North? Share your experiences!