US$52
Harrah's North Kansas City(North Kansas City)
US$109
Harrah's NKC
  • Restaurant
American Inn(North Kansas City)
US$65
US$109
US$129
US$189
US$159
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
US$115
ComfortInn
Rodeway Inn(Kansas City)
US$55
All reviewsboiled eggsan older propertyroom was cleanrooms are nicebreakfast barwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyyogurtgreat place to staysprint centerkcinterstateconvenience
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was close to our family gathering. We had a king plus room with a comfy pillow top bed. Very nice room, plenty of space. Liked having a recliner instead of a regular chair. Desk was extra large, plenty of plug ins in the right places. Tiny bathroom tho. Hotel was packed and desk was always busy, so always a line at the desk. Good breakfast available with hot foods and boiled eggs. Only one ice machine on first floor (we were on 3rd) that emptied quickly. Elevator did not inspire confidence, but we used it anyway with no problems. Room was a very good value for the price. Had one issue that was resolved quickly and above my expectations.

Stayed: July 2017
Management response:Responded 27 July 2017

Dear Ann,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I am excited that you enjoyed the bed, spacious rooms and friendly staff.
I am excited to share your comments with them.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Needs a good cleaning on the inside. Mold in bathroom, bugs, dirty linen. Will consider another hotel if I ever go back to Kansas City. The staff was very nice and got right on our plumbing issues when we noted them.

Dear Valued Guest,

As I am very glad to hear the staff was quick and responsive, I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced.
I am meeting with my team to discuss this.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I've stayed at a lot better La Quinta hotels than this with a lot better service. This definitely not worth the money I paid for this stay. I didn't even get my receipt at checkout and they didn't tell me there would be a deposit on my room. I've stay in a lot better La Quinta hotels.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review.
I apologize for not providing your receipt at check out. I have emailed you a copy.
I am sorry the billing wasn't explained better during your check in as well. We do preauthorize the card on file at check in.
I hope this clears up the inconveniences of your stay.
Again, thank you for taking time to write a review.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had problems after problems with my stay. Poor communication between employees. Needs updated bad. Room was not clean but bed was. Bed also was comfortable after driving 10 hours. My AC didn't work in my room until the last day of my stay.

Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the comfort of our beds during your stay.

I am upset to hear you had trouble with your air conditioner. I will be meeting with my staff in insure this isn't a problem going forward.

Thank you for reviewing your stay. Your comments will help us improve.

Brandi