“was horrible clerk jackie was rude and we argured and i told her this was unacceptable she didn't care.”

La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
Reviewed 9 August 2017

the toliet was horrible, a bug in the light fixture,my husband got stung by a wasp. the fridge was not clean, jackie said all the rooms were booked,was trying to find another place but was all booked for the 4th.we argured back and forth to no avail she was rude and out of control. the next morning asked the clerk who was so awesome gave us another room 220 was excellent and the room we stayed in before was clean and nice.the room looked like it was not used so she lied.We decided we will never stay at laquinta again.

Room Tip: have not found one yet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I deeply apologize for your experience.
I will be investigating this immediately.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Kansas City North

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I encountered problems with my stay as usual for this location. First, charged for smoking because someone came into the hotel smeeling of marijuana. Although there was absolutely no smoking. Toilet would not flush. Very low water pressure in the shower. Luckily for me, we have family in the area. The stay before this one got comped because I was bitten by a bed bug. I have always been willing to work with them. Because I love the brand but I'll definitely be looking elsewhere from now on

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Dear Tiffany,
I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable due to the hotel policies.
We always try to maintain a comfortable and safe environment for all our guests.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The room smelled disgusting! The carpeting was soaked. If there was flooding they should have cleaned and deodorized room before having people stay there! The beds were uncomfortable and one of the comforters had mud stains on it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolmG4850RJ
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to hear the recent flooding had effected your room.
We do our best to keep the rooms fresh and prepared for every guest.
I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will personally inspecting rooms for any signs of water.
I hope you choose LaQuinta in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I arrived and my room was flooded and smelled badly of mold. Went down to the front desk and they gave me another room. I was in there for five mins and had roaches crawling all over. I took my things to my vehicle and told the hotel I will not live like that so I ended up staying in my car and went without sleep. Was unable to find another hotel on such short notice. Ask to see your room before committing.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before committing unless you are okay with bugs and mold.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am upset to see the troubles you encountered.
Please contact me directly to discuss a resolution.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want our guests to have any experience like this.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Kansas City
5.9 km away
Ramada Kansas City
Ramada Kansas City
#75 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to La Quinta Inn Kansas City North? Share your experiences!