La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
Harrah's North Kansas City(North Kansas City)
US$109
Harrah's NKC
  • Restaurant
US$57
American Inn(North Kansas City)
US$75
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$143
US$114
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$119
    Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
    US$77
    US$259
    US$149
    Hampton.com
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsboiled eggsan older propertyroom was cleanrooms are nicebreakfast barwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyyogurtgreat place to staysprint centerkcinterstatepetsconveniencechannels
    Reviewed 8 August 2017

I encountered problems with my stay as usual for this location. First, charged for smoking because someone came into the hotel smeeling of marijuana. Although there was absolutely no smoking. Toilet would not flush. Very low water pressure in the shower. Luckily for me, we have family in the area. The stay before this one got comped because I was bitten by a bed bug. I have always been willing to work with them. Because I love the brand but I'll definitely be looking elsewhere from now on

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
    Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Dear Tiffany,
    I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable due to the hotel policies.
    We always try to maintain a comfortable and safe environment for all our guests.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The room smelled disgusting! The carpeting was soaked. If there was flooding they should have cleaned and deodorized room before having people stay there! The beds were uncomfortable and one of the comforters had mud stains on it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank carolmG4850RJ
    Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
    I am sorry to hear the recent flooding had effected your room.
    We do our best to keep the rooms fresh and prepared for every guest.
    I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will personally inspecting rooms for any signs of water.
    I hope you choose LaQuinta in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
    Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I arrived and my room was flooded and smelled badly of mold. Went down to the front desk and they gave me another room. I was in there for five mins and had roaches crawling all over. I took my things to my vehicle and told the hotel I will not live like that so I ended up staying in my car and went without sleep. Was unable to find another hotel on such short notice. Ask to see your room before committing.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before committing unless you are okay with bugs and mold.
    • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
    Management response:Responded 30 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
    I am upset to see the troubles you encountered.
    Please contact me directly to discuss a resolution.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want our guests to have any experience like this.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was close to our family gathering. We had a king plus room with a comfy pillow top bed. Very nice room, plenty of space. Liked having a recliner instead of a regular chair. Desk was extra large, plenty of plug ins in the right places. Tiny bathroom tho. Hotel was packed and desk was always busy, so always a line at the desk. Good breakfast available with hot foods and boiled eggs. Only one ice machine on first floor (we were on 3rd) that emptied quickly. Elevator did not inspire confidence, but we used it anyway with no problems. Room was a very good value for the price. Had one issue that was resolved quickly and above my expectations.

Stayed: July 2017
    Management response:Responded 27 July 2017

Dear Ann,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.
    I am excited that you enjoyed the bed, spacious rooms and friendly staff.
    I am excited to share your comments with them.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.