All reviewshorse shownice hotelbusiness travelrecommend this hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice roomcookiesst louislobbyhgiweddinghighwaymattressmohallwaymissouri
Reviewed 20 December 2016

rooms were good but the restaurant & meeting room prices are high and poor quality. very poor communication on food pricing and no continental breakfast available. You can get lemon water, coffee and hot chocolate with the room charge. Hot water is very week.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Stuck in an ice storm...they could not have been more helpful. They made sure that we received a toothbrush/paste, drink vouchers and friendly service.. I would highly recommend this hotel and will tell others about it..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

We always stay at Hilton Garden Inns, when possible, thus it's easy to spot things that are inconsistent. While this particular hotel was very good, there was a safety issue in the bathroom that concerned me.

The tub bottom was very slippery...and I mean VERY slippery. In fact, it was all I could do to hold onto a hand rail provided and still take a shower. If this had been more than a one-night stay, I would have asked to have something done.

What seemed odd about this is I've never, ever encountered this in any Hilton property...only this one hotel. I do recommend the hotel, but check out the bathtub before getting in it.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016

They were very accommodating about booking a block of rooms for my wedding, and the stay itself went smoothly and we didn't have any major problems. Our families really enjoyed expansive lobby and common areas where they could gather together and talk and play board games after the wedding

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is a very good hotel. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 because I thought the mattress was too hard in my room (but I did get a good night's sleep) and the fact they required 30,000 Honors points for a one night stay when many other properties in the St. Louis area only required 20,000 points.
This hotel is very clean and in a nice location off of I-64. There is a Bristol's restaurant next door and a Subway across the street. The Jacuzzi and pool facility is very nice. There is a restaurant on premise but I did not eat there. The rooms have microwaves and refrigerators.
Bottom line, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple