All reviews front desk cracker barrel social hour basketball court long days two bedroom suite bathroom light nice feature business travel sofa sleeper bed was comfortable waffles st louis amenities mo inns kitchenette
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel this week. Arrived on Monday afternoon and checked out today (8/31). Was there for 3 nights and never had housekeeping service. Left for work at 7:30am on Tuesday morning and arrived back at 4:00 for a quick change and shower. Room had not been serviced but saw housekeeping carts in the hall so figured they would get to my room after I left for dinner. Came back to the room around 9:30pm and it had not been touched. Left for work on Wednesday at 7:30am and returned around 7pm and again, the room had not been serviced at all.

I went down to the front desk and asked for a towel and shampoo and noted that I had not had housekeeping service at all. The front desk clerk did not acknowledge that and after looking stated they were out of shampoo but gave me soap and conditioner instead.

The hotel itself is great, furnished and updated well, but the service leaves a lot to be desired. I don't expect a lot, but a bed made and trash pick up on a daily basis should not be a lot to ask for.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Duane W
residenceinnofallon, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I will work with our housekeeping department to see where we fell short. Even though we are extended stay we offer daily service. I am sorry we did not deliver this during your stay. We will continue to work to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for the feedback it keeps us improving.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Looks like the hotel was recently renovated so everything looked fresh and clean. Good sized suites with separate bedrooms and a kitchenette with all the dinnerware/utensils we needed. Staff was friendly and efficient. Housekeeping was mostly good. The room was clean except for some dog hairs on the sofa that was there when we arrived, and never really got cleaned the 3 days we were there....

The breakfast was above average for this class of a hotel. Plenty of hot and cold food choices. There was only one person attending to the breakfast buffet, and got overwhelmed when things got really busy. Granted this was during the eclipse weekend so I assume things were a lot more hectic that usual...

Overall a very nice stay and wouldn't hesitate to come back.

2  Thank adkx

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. I am happy you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. I am glad the staff was friendly and efficient. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had a studio room, which has a separate bedroom space set off from the living room/kitchen area. It was really relaxing to have so much space! The room was clean and well-maintained, as was the whole property. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen was a very nice feature, with all the dishes, glassware, and cooking utensils you could want. Overall it was a very nice stay!

1  Thank 641ellena

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear our studio suite suited all your needs and was fully equipped with everything you needed. We try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We would love for you to stay with us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel often since it is very close to the office that I travel too for work. The hotel recently has been renovated. The renovation is modern and everything is new and clean . The staff is friendly and attentive to all my needs. They offer complimentary appetizers at night which is a nice touch. I always enjoy my stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kimlX7200FW
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed at this newer facility July 5-6-7 while visiting St. Louis. It's on the SW side of the city - 40 minutes to Six Flags or downtown. You will find excellent dining practically within walking distance at the Brass Rail.

Room was great - staff was better. I will stay here again on my next trip.

Date of stay: July 2017