See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We needed to upgrade to ground floor because we can't do stairs. This was done at a minimal charge and they were VERY understanding. This is a place we would stay at again if we needed a place at Osage Beach. Food in the morning was good and was hot and fresh.

Room Tip: If you need a room on the ground floor just make sure you tell them when you book!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hi Cindy J,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks Hotel. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality
and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Overpriced room, and off season too!!! I paid over $150.00 for a room one night!!!! The coffee pot had mold inside where you poor the water, and then didn't work. And an outrageous security deposit placing a hold on my debit card in access of $200.00. Which made some of my automatic withdraws bounce. I had 2 electric clocks in the room, none worked to set the time. Old Tv's and Cabinetry littered the hallways, which baffles me with the fact that this would hamper an attempt to use for a fire escape. My only mistake was not using Trip Advisor prior to staying at this establishment!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah F
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Sarah F,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I recently spend the night at this hotel. There is really nothing special about this place. It is pretty much typical for this brand hotel.
Don't plan on a big breakfast here which is included with your stay. They had self serve waffle station which has become pretty much standard in most hotels. The hot "buffet" was a small crock pot with some instant scrambled eggs and what looked like sliced ham. There was not much else. I choose instead to go out and grab something at McDonalds.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Alan A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast , and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The people who manage this hotel are very nice and patient with people. They get the food bar full even on a very busy day. The non smoking king room was wonderful and had everything we needed. We were glad they had an opening.

Room Tip: The non smoking building is great and the 1st and 2nd floor are right off of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank S B

S B,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks Hotel and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I didn't even make it to the hotel because this manager was absolutely impossible. I booked through Expedia and accidentally hit the wrong date. After 2 weeks of trying to deal with "DON", the manager, he refused to return my calls and refused to refund my reservation. He told Expedia he MIGHT let me reschedule, but won't take my phone calls (9 attempts). He's always, "too busy" and tells the girls he'll call me back.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else....(Just like most of the other reviews)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Workintoohard

Workintoohard,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks Hotel. We are very sorry to hear the unprofessional act of the manager. We already informed the management about this for necessary actions. We value our customers well and we apologize for mistake . We assure you that this is not to happen again. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.