Kirkwood Lodge
Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
US$59
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$63
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Travelocity
Days Inn Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$65
US$55
Orbitz.com
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$61
US$115
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2010

This past summer (August 15-18 2009) my family and I stayed in what we like to call the Presidential BBQ Suite -Room #32. It has a great view of the Cove and is right next to the BBQ Patio adjacent to the Lodge. I am a Chef and it's great being able to cook right outside the room. Of, course the family style buffet that the Lodge offers is great too...and the kids love watching all of the hummingbirds feed right outside the dining hall windows. I bring my waverunner down as well which I keep right below the lodge at their brand new docks. The Outlet Mall is also right around the corner which me wife REALLY liked! And of course the pool right next to the lake was fun for all of us. We are already planning a return visit this year with several friends and their families.

Reviewed 10 March 2010

My friends and I have been going to Kirkwood Lodge for awhile now and we just love it. Home cooked meals, relaxing by the pool side, and enjoying the friendly atmosphere. Anything we needed all we have to do is ask and the Kirkwood staff makes sure you have it. I recommend Kirkwood Lodge to anyone that is just wanting to get away from it all or just to have a blast with friends.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2010

"We stayed at Kirkwood Lodge over the july 4th weekend last year for a holiday good time. We were concerned due to the negative reviews, but we couldn't pass up the great rates. Wow, were we surprised! Kirkwood Lodge is obviously not for everyone, but it is a wonderful place to "get away from it all" and we loved it! Our room was very clean, cozy and comfortable. We really enjoyed the patios outside are room for relaxing at night and enjoying the terrific view of the lake. If your looking for a 5 star hotel thats got stuffy employees and every ammenity possible than this place isnt for you. If you are looking for a fun weekend, very relaxing, great waterfront and about the freindliess staff and people this place is for you. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful, and very friendly. We'll definitely return, and bring more friends with us!" Well hope to be there this summer as well!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2010

Myself,husband and two children recently stayed at Kirkwood Lodge in Lake of the Ozarks,Missouri and I must say this place was GREAT!! We wanted to get away for some quality family time and boy did we get it. We enjoyed entertainment and the food was AWESOME. We never even knew this place was there. You could not ask for a better location right in the heart of the Lake activities. We enjoyed the great views of the lake from the pool area,our room and the dining room is wall to wall glass so all you see is lake. All the staff we encountered there were so nice and always asking if they could do anything for us. I must say we will be returning since our oldest son has already asked us when we can go back. Looking forward to the summer to enjoy many weekends at Kirkwood.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jambox
Reviewed 9 March 2010

We stayed at Kirkwood lodge for the first time last June and came back for more in September!!!!! The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the rooms were clean and comfortable. There is definitely a relaxing, comfortable air about the place - you feel like family as soon as you step into the lodge.

There is a beautiful view of the lake from the fun wrap around stone walkway and patios where you can have privacy, or a party atmosphere depending on your mood. The lakeside pool was clean and very nice.

I have been telling all my friends about the great time we had at Kirkwood Lodge. We will be back in 2010 for sure!

Check out their website for events - particularly the Harley Gras - biker friendly weekend.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple