“I will come back”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Osage Beach
Springfield, Missouri
“I will come back”
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I loved this Hotel, I was surperised the level of service the how clean everything was, good Job

Stayed July 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mineral, IL 61344
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Our family has visited many hotels & this 1 is at the top of our list to revisit. Clean rooms, hallways, bathrooms, parking lot, pool area, lobby & excellent breakfast are some of the reasons why we will go back to Comfort Inn Lake of the Ozarks. We were met each day with smiling, friendly faces & when you are traveling with children that is very important to us.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Towels, washcloths, and linens were so thin I would have used them for cleaning rags at home. Old building, poorly maintained. Bathroom fan switch turns on a heat lamp. Building not handicapped accessible in any manner. Dirt everywhere. Check in/out person did not inquire as to whether anything was acceptable. He probably knows that it isn't. Poor value for money. Very basic accommodations not worth the $100 per night cost. Convenient location and easy in and out.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ARL75
anne5742, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach, responded to this review, 25 June 2011
After reading this comment about the Comfort Inn It became pretty obvious to me that this person is upset with the rate that they paid. The only form of retaliation is to attack the integrity of the property. in this case, its cleanliness. In our defense I have to say that we recieve many more compliments about the cleanliness of this motel than we do complaints. Very recently we were inspected by our parent company, Choice Hotels International, and received a very good score. The county health department and fire marshall have also inspected within the last couple of weeks and gave us very high marks as well. The lady from the health department said, and I quote, " This is one of the cleanest properties that I inspect, I really don't have much to write down. If all the places that I inspected were like this, it would make my job a lot easier."
Folks, in closing, please read our other reviews. The majority of our guests are pleased with the accomodations at the Comfort Inn - Lake of the Ozarks. We'll do everything we can to keep it that way.
Indiana
Reviewed 11 May 2011

My husband and I have been to "the lake" many times and chose to stay in a hotel since we were staying only one night. (We usually stay in a condo) . Check in was easy, staff courteous, no elevator and room was on second floor, we were in room 220 which smelled heavily of cigarette smoke (non-smoking hotel), bathroom very small, guest washer and dryer unavailable in main building, had to go to 2nd building, and machines very dated. This time of year it was very quiet but is currently off season and hotel not booked up. Will go back to staying in a condo.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Midwesterner0910
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed 8 April 2011

my husband and I stayed for 1 night the staff is very friendly and the room was very clean and keept up the tv was the only thing old but i dont blame them people steal anything. Even a fancy resort we stayed at the next night had a old tv. Highly recommend.
My husband use to inspect hotels for a living and he was impressed for the price in the area.

Room Tip: very quite the whole hotel is non smoking