Lemonade House Grille
Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Ozark
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This place has rustic, trendy decor and the staff is friendly, but the actual service was mediocre. The wait for our food was very long even the place didn't seem really busy. I would not recommend going here if you have a certain time you need to be somewhere afterward. However, I had the fajita tacos and they were delicious along with fried okra. My husband had a burger with bacon and fries on it. He thought it was pretty good. I had blackberry lemonade and my boys had strawberry lemonade. The lemonades were really good! They are very sweet and sugary. We will go back sometime as long as we don't have anywhere we have to be afterwards.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We tried Lemonade House Grill and their food was excellent and it's a nice setting. However sadly, we waited far too long for our server to take our order. The place was not too busy and there were a ton of employees behind the counter, so we didn't understand the hold up. We were just beginning to stand up to leave, keys in hand, when our server finally walked to our table. We decided to stay. Then after we ordered the owner came and mentioned the cook time on the burgers is slow. That's fine but maybe your servers should be quicker about getting orders in? We waited over 20-25 minutes before our order was even taken. The food was excellent, but I guess because I was frustrated with the wait so I did not enjoy my visit. I also will add I came in very hungry, so my patience was a little thin too. Will consider going back.

Been to Lemonade House Grille? Share your experiences!