“Good food”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Have been to Mama's several times. Have had a couple of different sandwiches as well as sit down meals. Food is always good. This is a small place so there isn't much seating. Owner and staff always very welcoming. I recommend.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Mama's is a great place to eat in Ozark; wonderful food, awesome service, and a nice atmosphere. I don't mind spending the money at Mama's because they actually make good food, much better than I can do in my kitchen.

I will absolutely be returning to Mama's several times in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We were going to be in Ozark to visit the Flea Markets and Antique malls, so I looked on Trip Advisor for a restaurant that we hadn't done yet. Mama's Style Kitchen had some good reviews, so we went. We were not disappointed. The food was very good (could have had a little more meat in the Gyro, but it was good meat).The place was very clean. The waitress was friendly and very attentive, We'll go back sometime to try the other great choices on the menu.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Husband and I have been here several times ! Wonderful food (love the pizza and salads ) and service, cute quaint place, highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Stumbled on this cozy little place for lunch. Kind staff, delicious food...philly cheesesteak tdf! Will be back.

Been to Mama's Style Kitchen? Share your experiences!