“Breakfast special was great”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed breakfast. The choices were great. Portions adequate. Priced right. Would recommend to friends

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I eat at Village often. They seen to have a large turn over of management and staff. The place is not clean like it was last year . 2016. Food is ok but I notice that many orders come out wrong as I watch other tables. Last week when I visited that windows were very dirty and continued that way all week. Front doors dirty as you enter.. Wait staff is sloppy dressed as a most part. Not everyone, but many are. We continue to eat there hoping things will improve .

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I was in the mood for just some basic food and this seemed like the place to go. I had the cat fish and can safely say they need to learn a southern cat fish recipe. Cat fish is not batter dipped. Biggest beef was when I went to pay the option on the card machine forced to you leave a tip even if you were not happy. Probably will not eat there again. Sorry

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This place is just down the road from the house so we've eaten here a number of times. We've never been disappointed easting here. The food is good an portions are generous.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Breakfast with granddaughters. $4 children's menu just right. Wait for food was a little longer than expected and hostess never came back during the meal to check on us. Everything, overall, above average.

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!