“Good stuff ”

Maru Sushi & Grill
Ranked #14 of 77 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Tuna Hanabi sushi roll is amazing. The thinly sliced jalapeño on top just adds that extra punch. I haven't ever had anything in here that was bad. Service is always good, food comes up fast, and the quality is above average. I stop here every chance I get.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here for our anniversary and we had a Groupon coupon. Our waiter was very helpful with the menu and made helpful suggestions. I have to say that we had the best sushi ever! Everything was fresh and the presentation was out of this world!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at this restaurant several times at the recommendation of a friend. It hasn't disappointed me yet. The sushi choices are numerous, fresh, and inventive. It truly tastes like big city sushi from seasoned sushi chef. The grill specialties are fairly typical and not overly fussy. My 13-year-old likes the teriyaki chicken. White meat and tangy. My favorite sushi is the Tuna Hanabi.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Had a Groupon for this restaurant. Nice decor and atmosphere. My husband and I split the Maru Combination. It was $20 and had chicken, steak, scallops, shrimp and mixed vegas in a house sauce and served with a small side of fried rice. The presentation was awesome
and by ordering an extra side of fried rice, was plenty for us to share. The miso soup was wonderful and the egg rolls were yummy. My husband had the spicy tuna roll and it was good, but nothing special. The cost of the sushi and rolls seemed really high to us. With the Groupon and by sharing an entree, we got a good value for what we paid.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Atmosphere and service were as you'd expect for a sit-down restaurant. Highly disappointed with the sushi in all aspects. Ordered 2 specialty rolls: the Springfield & Stormy. Menu lists Spicy Tuna, Salmon, & Yellowtail in 1 but had exact same amount of fish as the original tuna rolls. Stormy roll also disappointed with only the essence of crab meat. I'm certainly not a sushi chef but all 4 of our rolls were 80% rice, 15% cucumber, and 5% fish. At $13 & $14 per roll the expectation is that you'll be able to taste the fish when we could not... that being said, the fish that was present didn't seem to be sushi-grade. We left $55 poorer, disappointed, and still hungry.

Been to Maru Sushi & Grill? Share your experiences!