“Delightful!”

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This was a lunch stop with our group of seniors on a trip to Branson. We were in and out easily in 45 minutes at 12:30. Several ordered and very much enjoyed the cranberry walnut chicken salad. I recommend it. Lots of burgers, shakes and ice cream cones at a very reasonable price with friendly service. A welcome change from typical fast food.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went inside at lunchtime (12:20) and while they had 4 employees waiting to serve ice cream, they had 1 employee taking orders for burgers and food. At one point, there were 16 of us in line waiting to order. Seriously? Food was fine.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Braum's is the only place I know of that can be counted on to have PEPPERMINT ice cream any time of year. (What is it about those ice cream producers who think it's only for Christmas?) So whenever we're traveling in Braum's country -- southern Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas -- we make a point of treating ourselves to the best flavor ever. Of course, it's not BRIGHT PINK, but it tastes great anyway!

We didn't have sandwiches on this trip . . . just ice cream. The waffle come was excellent, too. And the one oddball of the five who had cookies-and-cream instead of peppermint was pleased, too.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I can't say much about this site as I didn't get what I wanted. We did buy peanut butter and Carmel walnut ice cream. But I wanted a mint shake. All they could make is a chocolate chip mint and I don't like that. So I passed on my order. I'd come back for something else.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I buy my milk and ice cream here. Their product does not have growth hormones or antibiotics in it. It is the best milk I've ever tasted. I usually buy whole milk but I can get by with their 2 percent. You can't tell the difference. They have so many flavors of ice cream, it's hard to choose which to buy. I buy 2 different kinds each time I go and love them all!

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!