“Good value and I get coupons almost daily.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #34 of 77 Restaurants in Ozark
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I like this Subway. They are friendly and will fix your sandwich just how you want it. Also, it's very clean and that's important to me.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

We eat there at least once or twice a week! The employees and the manager are always smiling and make it a good experience! They go out of their way to make your experience good!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The tuna sandwich was fresh and so were all the veggie toppings. It is a typical Subway as far as what it has to offer food wise. The freshness of the ingredients makes it better than other Subway restaurants I have eaten at.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!