All reviews park and fly kci airport early flight hot tub room was clean waffles the shuttle driver the breakfast area great place to stay free breakfast biscuits and gravy indoor pool staff was very friendly motel midnight
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. However, it is important for my sleep to have an air conditioner that can consistently run. The one in our room on our last trip was either freezing or completely off. This was true even if we just tried to have a fan setting. It was a very frustrating night.

The pool also felt slimy and my wife wouldn't even go into it. Needs to be looked at much closer and on a more regular basis.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Everything was awesome with friendly service, it truly means a lot with All of the political hate growing in this nation. It was refreshing to just relax and enjoy our Anniversary week get away. We were extremely impressed and grateful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay P, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Platte City Kci Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that our staff took such great care of you during your Anniversary Trip! We always strive to provide our guests with a full-service experience from clean rooms and friendly service to a delicious breakfast and enjoyable pool area, and we are glad to hear that you appreciated these things. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The Internet was so slow they had the hardest time checking us into our room. There was a dirty washcloth in our room and the hotel fitness room had no disinfectant spray or wipes to sanitize the equipment. All the employees were friendly, but the place needs major improvement before my family and I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018

Our wonderful staff certainly enjoyed hosting you and will be glad you appreciated their friendly assistance. However, we're sorry for any disappointment with the Internet, room cleanliness, and we further apologize for any concerns about the fitness center. We'll pass your comments along to the appropriate staff members, and we welcome you to stay with us again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

This hotel is well managed from cleanliness to support staff. Other than a couple of needed updates(parking lot and bathroom grout) i would very much recommend to my friends and family. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

At the Ramada by Wyndham Platte City KCI Airport, our goal is to impress all of our guests, so it's gratifying to know we accomplished this with you. Thank you for sharing how much you appreciated the overall cleanliness of the property and our friendly, efficient staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

5 Stars from my s/o and I. We will probably be staying here whenever we visit KC.

PROS:
-Check-In and Check-Out was ridiculously quick and painless
-Staff was VERY friendly and even let us swim after hours
-No bugs at all and no cigarette smell (this is always most important to me when staying in a hotel, and this one was so clean I feel like I didn't even think about bugs and there was NO smell)
-As kind of mentioned about, VERY nice and neat and clean
-I feel like our room was way more fancy than most hotels for the price we paid
-Breakfast was pretty darn good
-Loved the swimming room and the pool was clean
-Fitness room (not extensive, few very basic exercise equipment)
-We paid about $82.50 per night and for what we got in that, it was SO worth it (breakfast, friendly treatment, cleanliness, pool, fitness room, etc)
-Realized I'd left my wallet in a room cupboard and the hotel cooperated honestly with me and we got it FedExed back (I paid fees)

CONS:
-Pool water was pretty cold
-Hot tub was down with no fore-warning (we were very excited about a hot tub)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay P, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Platte City Kci Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff, rooms, and additional amenities! We are happy we could return your lost item to you in a timely fashion. We hope that you will return to our hotel during your next trip to the area!