“Amazing!!!!!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Metro Link & Bus Service
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Maggiano's is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all that you have done to help pull off my proposal. You guys went above and beyond and did wayyyy more than I expected. The food was absolutely amazing along with the atmosphere and vibe from everyone, especially our waiter!! We will most likely request him when we come back. I ordered the salmon which had a burst of flavor and every bite. My fiance :) ordered the Tuscan chicken and shrimp pasta which she also loved. So with that being said, I will be recommending this place to everyone i know.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We go to Maggionos Little Italy whenever we travel. This location does not disappoint. Our waitress, Ashley took fantastic care of us and did a great job of interacting with our seven year old son. The Chicken Parm, Lasagna, and Spaghetti and meatballs are all wonderful.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat have not been here since March. Chose to go here as was my first sit down full meal for a long period due to illness. We were happy we came.
We did make a 12:30 reservation for after church and when we arrived the main floor was full.
We were well taken care of by Chelsey who was friendly and professional. We thought we were going to do brunch but changed our minds to the regular menu. After our drink orders bread and olive oil was brought to our table.
We both ordered the chopped salad which was excellent. Fresh, served cold and full of bacon, egg, blue cheese and avocado.
My wife had her favorite of grilled salmon served over spinach with lemon and butter. The salmon was a very large portion and some of it went home with us.
I had the veal piccata served over spinach and topped with lemon, butter and capers. The veal was tender and was three nice slices. This was excellent and the first time I have ordered this there. There was a side order of spaghetti with olive oil and cheese. A large portion of this went home with us as well.
We had a very enjoyable lunch of very good food. Thank you

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We booked on line weeks before our visit, we love Maggiano's having eaten in many all over the USA this week s definitely one to visit. Easy to find in a nice neighbourhood with easy free parking. The setting is amongst a nice relaxed arcade area that's very friendly at night with a great atmosphere.
The restaurant was well presented with an excellent menu and wine list. We were seated very quickly and drinks arrived in minutes.our server was excellent with expert knowledge of wine list and menu. The atmosphere was great and as always the food was excellent. we had a great time and this Maggiano's is definitely in our top 3 Italian restaurants in the USA well done guys keep up the great work

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I dined here last Monday for dinner. We didn't have reservations but it was early so we were able to be seated right away. We ordered the dinner for two which is lots of food. You get two salads, two main courses, a dessert to split, and two entrees to take home. The portions served at the restaurant were huge. The to go pastas were smaller. The waitress, Carly or Carla, was fantastic. She kept our drinks refilled and was very attentive. This was my third visit but my husband's first. We will be back.