“Healthy option!”

Panera Bread
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best place I go to when I want to eat healthy. If you’re on a strict diet and you watch your calorie intake and not on budget, this is the place to go. Smaller portion, more options to choose from but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I arrived for my meeting in Clayton way too early, and wandered into Panera, for a coffee and a roll. They had several blends which were well explained and defined where the beans were grown.

Since you are allowed to pour your own coffee, I blended three of the coffee's to suit my taste.

What a great cup of red hot coffee they sell, and you can refill on the way out the door.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoy eating here from time to time when we visit, but the parking is a bear, especially when you're there with your young daughter with physical limitations. By the time we get to the restaurant, she's exhausted and in pain. But the food is really good and the service is fast and friendly. I especially like the kiosks you can order from now...much less pressure.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Our favourite salad is the green goddess salad. It taste fresh and has good flavor. Is full of fresh lettuce, avocado, onions, and bacon bits. Also has sliced chicken pieces. Is served with either an apple or a baguette. For a fast food restaurant it is good.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

We regularly meet a friend at the Paneras in the galleria. It is consistently tasty with good service. There is a loyalty card which accumulates complementary items. Love their salads and the bagels