“Great Louisiana food done right!”
Review of Gators Louisiana Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gators Louisiana Kitchen
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My family and I visited Gators Louisiana Kitchen for the first time on Saturday. Loved it. I had the combination (Shrimp Creole, Crawfish Etouffee, Read Beans). They did an excellent job on the rue for the etouffee. The creole was spot on and their red beans were fantastic. It came with a small ear of corn and fried pickles. My wife had the chicken & sausage jambalaya and she couldn't finish it. It was great. My daughter had the Fettuccine Alfredeaux with chicken and she said it was great. Overall we were very impressed. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We were not impressed with Gators. There really is no atmosphere to speak of. Our server was "doing his job", but beyond that, seemed to have no use for us. The food was certainly nothing to write home about, tasteless and mushy. We had read in the article about it's opening that it was very spicy, but we found there to be virtually no seasonings on any of our dishes. There were not many patrons in the restaurant, most of the servers were standing around, chatting. We had to ask for refills for our water. Probably will not return.