“Excellent!”

Primavera Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 222 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a trip home from KC. It’s in an old Carlos O Kelly’s building. The wait staff was great. But, the food....omg amazing! They brought out hot rolls which were so good. I ordered the fettuccini with Shrimp and literally was shocked at how good it was. The sauce was thinner than most so at first I thought it was going to be bad, but I was wrong!! One friend got some kind of sampler plate that she liked and I don’t remember the other thing. We ordered dessert as well since it was my birthday! All the desserts were amazing but my lemon cake was the best. I couldn’t decide on dessert and since it was my bday the server said I’ll get you something amazing and he did at no charge! I really liked this place and if I’m passing through again, I’ll definitely be coming here! Try it!!