“Great food!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #73 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This food is always good. Love the salads, sandwiches & soups. I did have a scone & I really didn't care for it but no points taken off for this. The place is usually busy but they do a good job of getting the tables clean. Staff are always pleasant & helpful.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Ordered food to take back to the motel. Wonderful salad, and soup. Bought muffins for the next morning. Cranberry Orange. Good choice.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

we like the way they make your dinner salads and soups fresh when you order them. it makes them taste better. good service and clean restaurant

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I have a severe nut allergy and I had asked the order taker if the strawberry salad had nuts and he said yes, pecans but they could make it without them if he orders it that way. so I trusted him and ordered. when I picked up my salad at the kitchen I just thought to confirm so I said , no pecans right? the kitchen worker said , It has pecans and I said I ordered it without.. I could even see it right on his screen.. so they did make me a new one but its good that I asked.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Came here to get some pastries for tomorrow morning. Server was cheerful, professional, and asked helpful clarifying questions (I didn't even know there was honey-walnut cream cheese...). There were plenty of items to choose from, which was great--and more than I can say for some Paneras. Thank you!