“Great food,great prices”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 816-901-9211
Description: 816-901-9211
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The food is always hot and tastes very much the way I expect I anticipate it will. Alway great service and a great family atmosphere. Try it you will like it.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

we came to olive garden for some good food to carry out. our server Nicole R was kind and helpful. we had asked for our salad to have NO onions and NO peppers. after we got the food home ten miles away we found peppers and onions mixed in our salad. so check your food before taking it all the way home. the pasta was good.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We went on a Friday evening and were seated quickly in the bar area. It's extremely loud and difficult to have a conversation in that area. We ordered an appetizer but it came out uncooked, after the manager came around he took it off our bill. The entrees were good but I think they forgot to place our order because it took a really long time to come out. I am very understanding as long as they try to make up for it, which they did.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Late afternoon, Sunday, Movie and Family Dinner, Party of 9,

Maybe shift change, 3 sets of servers introduced themselves, only the last server was acceptable. Glasses on the table were spotted horribly, Silver ware was the same.

I'm not being picky here, they both looked horrible, enough to wonder about the cleanliness and eating there.

The restroom was not acceptable either, trash bins over flowing and not recently cleaned.

All this makes a person question their cleanliness. This is 3-4 in the afternoon so there is no recent lunch or dinner rush.

The service turned out to be very good, the young man tended to our needs very well.

The food was fair, meatballs rather tasteless.

I expected better quality.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The portions are very generous and will fill up anyone, even with a big appetite. Great Italian style food. The pasta and lasagna is great. I especially like their house salad with unlimited refills.