“Horrible idea”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 816-901-9211
Description: 816-901-9211
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The last time I went here it was bad but I thought I'd try it again so a bunch of friends and I went. Bad idea again!!! The food and drinks was completely over priced. My food was burnt and inedible. I paid good money to get full off of bread sticks and water. I will not go back in a very, very long time.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

For a huge bowl of spaghetti, two meatballs and meat sauce, salad and bread... very filling.
Breadsticks came along with an Alfredo sauce, it was outstanding.
You really can't go wrong with this chain restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here while traveling through St. Joseph. The food was very good, typical Olive Garden. The staff were extremely friendly and were the best part of the meal. A great dinner!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My adult son and I ate an early dinner at the Olive Garden in St. Joe. Food was very good, service was excellent, facility was sparkling clean. Olive Gardens rarely disappoint, and this one was no exception.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Haven't been to an Olive Garden in a really long time so decided to go for my daughters birthday while in town. Service was very good. Salad was watery. Breadsticks were very hot and fresh and everyone's entree was pretty good except for the cheese ziti, yuck. My daughter picked cheesecake for her birthday dessert which was just okay. The big problem is that the place smelled like sewer, it was very noticeable by our whole party. Also the glasses, particularly the wine glasses were very dull and spotty, doesn't exactly make you want to drink a glass of wine when the glass looks filthy. A little attention to detail would have made this a better experience.