“Messy meal but good”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 816-901-9211
Description: 816-901-9211
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Our kids’ basketball team and families ate here after a game last weekend. We arrived around 8:30 pm. It was pretty busy but they got us right in. Very friendly staff. Atmosphere just as any other Olive Garden. Didn’t visit the restroom so I cannot comment on that. Seems like our food took a very long time. We did have a big party so we didn’t get too upset but still seemed like a long while. That was one downfall. Another was that my husband’s fork was dirty - had dried food on it. They gave him a clean one. The only other complaint I have is that I ordered the seafood lasagne sauté. The I had to get my hands in the entree and sauce under my finger nails to peel the shrimp. Why would they put shrimp that neeeded to be peeled in a sauce dish? Do some people eat the crunchy parts? Anyway that’s the second time I got that dish and same thing happened the first time. The flavor was very good, just weird to be digging my hands into a messy saucy dish at a restaurant with my friends. At home would be different. My son got the chicken Parmesan and loved it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stopped for a nice pasta meal and red wine wife MJ. We enjoyed a lasagna and the shrimp scampi. Both dishes wrre very good and with the salad and the soup it made for a great meal.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The last time I went here it was bad but I thought I'd try it again so a bunch of friends and I went. Bad idea again!!! The food and drinks was completely over priced. My food was burnt and inedible. I paid good money to get full off of bread sticks and water. I will not go back in a very, very long time.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

For a huge bowl of spaghetti, two meatballs and meat sauce, salad and bread... very filling.
Breadsticks came along with an Alfredo sauce, it was outstanding.
You really can't go wrong with this chain restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here while traveling through St. Joseph. The food was very good, typical Olive Garden. The staff were extremely friendly and were the best part of the meal. A great dinner!