“Something for Everyone”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a great time here. Four generations and everyone enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. The little kids even had fried pickles and alligator. The waitstaff was great, never let my glass become empty :). A little pricey for what it is, but it was vacation, so we splurged. Try the sweet onion dressing!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Good food but expensive. It is so overpriced for what is offered. The portions are small. Service was and is always good.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I found this restaurant when researching what to do in St. Joseph, MO. We enjoyed the food and ambiance. I had salmon and my friend had chicken and mashed potatoes, Cajun style. We had good service and enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I chose this restaurant because I thought it was a locally owned and not a franchise. The best thing on the menu was a Titos on the rocks and the sauteed veggies. The red snapper was over cooked and tasted old, really old. The waitress was terrific and asked if I wanted something else. I chos3 the seafood gumbo. It was made to order. I was on NO LA earlier this year. I can tell you the only thing about the gumbo Here is that it was brown, served with rice, had a few shrimp, one piece of fish and multiple very small crawdad tails. Did I mention it was salty? Very hot (microwaved) and salty? I can only hope thus was the chefs night off. I will go back to Red Lobster (shudder!) my next trip into town.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

You must order the onion rings.
Great seafood, great Cajun food. We like the blackened catfish w/red beams & rice, catfish pieces, Tilapia etc. Very cool old bldg....you’ll feel like you on Bourbon St in New Orleans.