“Tasted good”

Fazoli's
Ranked #126 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and i took adult son to eat there on Saturday..friendly gal took order.hubby had lasagna with salad.i had baked spaghetti with slice of cheese pizza.son had one of the hot turkey subs and dlice of pizza..i was surprised at the cost of over $30.for our meal but so be it..as soon as we sat down a nice young man brought us breadsticks which we nibbled on while waiting...food came out with more breadsticks.everything was tasty..later on i got very sick but not sure what caused it.its a good place to eat but be careful cause its not really cheap...but its better than olive garden..i recommend it for good italian food.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The food was excellent. The service was terrible. We ordered pizza and salads. Salads were given to us right away. After 20 mins of waiting for pizza, we hadn't seen anyone come by with the "free breaksticks" and our 2 and 4 year olds were hungry from traveling. My wife went up and asked Maddie if we could have a few. Maddie said "we can only bring them to you" in a very rude tone. My wife said, thats fine, bring them over when you get a chance (they were not busy). NEVER once were we offered/delivered any. One time about 20 mins later, (40 mins after our arrival) Maddie's male friend (no name tag) came by with breadsticks, but purposely went the long way around to keep his back at our table and avoid us - so we didnt get any.

Meanwhile, we noticed another table was accidentally delivered more pizza than they had ordered and they sent it back. We thought nothing of this until about 15 minutes after we received our food, and 1 person at our table never received their pizza. My wife went up to the register to inquire, and Maddie's friend rudely, abruptly and out-loud stated "whats this lady want now". My wife looked up at him and Maddie and said "we didn't receive all of our order". Maddie stated "yeah it got delivered to the wrong table" - and had no intention of bringing it to us. AS IF IT WAS OUR FAULT YOU GAVE OUR FOOD AWAY!?!?! My wife stated that we would like the last piece of pizza we ordered so that we could all eat. Maddie angrily stormed off and after 5 mins delivered us our last piece of pizza.

Should be a rating of ZERO but I will give them a 2 just because the kitchen should get a little credit since food had great taste for fast food.

Advice to management, better get rid of Maddie and her Male friend if you want to keep any customers. Or at least make sure they are going to deliver the food that the customers had already paid for.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I'm not a fan, food is average. I can make better pasta, but if you don't have time to cook, this is a fast way to get it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped in on the way home after and very long trip. The two for five dollar meal was excellent. The cashier was friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Went there tonite with husband..I had baked spaghetti, salad and bread sticks.husband had lasagna.. Both were cooked perfect and bread was hot and fresh...we were both satisfied and there was a young girl that brought out bread and she was very friendly and helpful..she has a wonderful attitude towards her work and customers...I wish more people had her upbeat personality... Kudos to her and Fazoli's..