“Fresh ingredients”

Panchero's Mexican Grill
Ranked #95 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Good food for your money. I had the carnitas bowl w/rice and black beans, queso, roasted corn, sour cream & guacamole. Excellent! My husband had a carnitas burrito with freshly made tortilla (made when you order), rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, queso. He said it was extremely good. Careful with the extras (queso, sour cream, guacamole), they do add up at $1.00 per item. Nice clean place, friendly employees.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

One of my favorite places to visit for lunch. Restaurant is always clean. Great tasting fresh food. The carnitas meat is really good.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This restaurant is very similar to the Chipolte restaurant chain. Place your order, select the ingredients you want in it, then they slap it together and you are ready to eat. I would rate the food and service here as average. Not bad by any means, just nothing really special either.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I agreed, it wasn't bad. It just wasn't particularly good. Pretty much no flavor apart from the queso. Absolutely nothing stood out that makes me want to go back.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We were passing through and had to stop here as soon as I found out about it. We used to have one in Omaha and I was so bummed that it closed. I really love their blue corn chips and queso, it's the best. And the homemade tortillas make this place a winner. We had a good meal here and I'd definitely stop again if they stay open.