“Super Fast”

Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #133 of 222 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Service is super fast and food was fresh and tasty! Food was inexpensive and the employees were very nice!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant at 5on Tues.nite..I walked in as the drive thru was busy to get food to go...I had a coupon plus added extra hush puppies and corn...the total was $24.plus change which is costly....I Knew the prices going in so that's not the issue I had-what was a problem was the hush puppies were hard as rocks.almost every one of them was hard..I didn't expect that to be a problem or I wouldn't have ordered more...the other food was OK..employees weren't very friendly..if I owned a business I would expect my employees to be friendly and helpful to customers..they are the reason u have a job...I wish it rated a higher mark but it didn't..

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

I order 2 pieces of Fish at 1:48pm. There was one car in front of me. I paid and still had to wait five more minutes. My fish was over cooked. How do you skew up fish???

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff and great food. Always great to find parking nearby for my favorite food. Like the new cheese sticks.