“Not what I am used to”

Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #108 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I dropped in on Taco Tuesday. I normally order a taco burger. But, this day I ordered three hard shell tacos. The salsas were great. The tacos were loaded with meat, cheese, and lettuce. However, the meat had an off taste. It was almost as if it had been mixed with bread or something to stretch the meat. I wa disappointed as I have enjoyed my taco burger so many times in the past.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I had dinner from this taco johns tonight and ordered to go. the server at the counter was kind and efficient. our super nachos with chicken were good. and the churros are the best in town.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I like good Mexican food and I haven't gotten it here recently. we tried the new quesadilla taco and potato oles. the potatoes were cold when received and the taco had a bland flavor.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

always liked this place when it was in my town always stop for potato oles no matter when,have nice cheap food for lunch

Reviewed 8 December 2015

I planned to have some nachos navidad for the Christmas season tonight. there were two ladies working behind the counter and both of them ignored me for over a minute and wouldn't greet me or take my order. I almost left when another worker arrived and she was gracious and took my order. I think I got cheated on the nacho chips because they were all broken up into tiny pieces under a few full size ones on top.
I would avoid this place till management straightens them out.