“Lunch”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #124 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Food is always good here. Reason for low rating is the cashier Bridget M acted like she was put out because she had to wait on us. No smile, no welcome to Arby's. Thank you was blunt.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Nice pleasant cashier. Food was a little slow to get out. Good amount of customers but Loves is connected to it so that draws a great deal of people.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Food is good as it usually is at other Arby's--love their roast beef, rueben's, chicken, curly fries, and the best pepper poppers around! Salted Carmel cookies are wonderful and cheaper from 2--5! I was there 2 times this week, the first time in line with 4 cars ahead of me and got my food just over 30 minutes. Today I went in and bought 2 cookies and waited 10-15 minutes for them.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

my server named Lacifer? I think was very kind and helpful. you don't find them on the menu but you can ask for them to make a turkey slider sandwich. they are great.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

My wife and I like to stop at this Arby's on our way from Kansas City to Omaha. It is an easy on-and-off from I-29, and the gas is usually priced well and eats are convenient. We tend to like Arby's, so this is a no brainer. Arby's is a dependable product, and gas and food can be done very quickly, then back on the road. We discovered that this was a favorite stop for our daughter-in-law when traveling from Omaha to Kansas University.