“Back for the second time!”

Pony Espresso Organic
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I love the vibe and coffee at this casual coffee shop downtown around the corner from the Missouri Theater.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I only went to this establishment for a coffee and to use their WiFi, which is free and very fast. It is a great alternative to the big chain coffee shops. The atmosphere was very pleasant. Coffee drink was excellent, strong and came very fast. It was so much fun that I plan to go back for lunch some day during my visit to St. Jo.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We weren't sure what to expect when we went in but we were pleasantly surprised. I had a chocolate peanut butter iced coffee and it was delicious. My niece had a lavender white mocha that was also amazing. The atmosphere in the shop was just the right amount of coffee shop kitsch. They had comfortable seating and books and magazines to browse if you wanted to hang out.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The Pony Espresso is a very stimulating place, both visually and in taste!! The iced coffees were fantastic!! The service was great!! We went back the very next day for more coffee and tried the sandwiches. The turkey-avocado on pumpernickel was truly to die for!! This place is so highly recommended on our list!!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, the coffee drinks superb, we came back the next day and ate the grilled sandwiches for lunch.
An absolutely tasty experience.