US$135
US$138
US$113
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$80
US$90
US$103
US$115
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksnachosevening kickbackevening snacksbaked potatonice selectionchilliroom was cleangreat roomoatmealhot tubeasy accesshome away from homevery nice hotelroad tripparking lot
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is by far one of the best moderately priced hotels I have stayed in. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. The amenity of free dinner (with drinks) was unexpected and I could tell very much appreciated by their guests - as it seemed most everyone who checked in the night we were there took advantage of it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We’re loyal Drury customers and this property was over the top. Stephanie greeted us...excellent service. Lobby area is better than most; food and drink most excellent. Room seemed small for some reason. Overall very awesome stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast and afternoon reception is a great treat for tired travelers. The staff was super nice and the room was large and clean. For the price, we were pleased and would stay here again. The hotel could use some renovation, but for the comfort and cleanliness we were content. The hotel is right off the interstate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

St. Joe is the hub for my business travel. Over the past 10 years I cannot remember having any major issues or complaint. The breakfast and evening dinner always have a great choice of food and drink options. They are located just of I29, close to good dinning options, and local historical points of interest. The staff is always attentive and quick to resolve any kind of issue that my have come up over the time I have used this location. This last trip I did have an issue with my shower not draining. The front desk was very apologetic and made sure it was resolved and cleaned up before my return from my day. She caught me in the lobby upon my return, addressing me by name, and gave a report of the repairs and asked that I report back to her immediately if there were any further problems.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018

People at the desk were friendly, positive and communicative. Big smiles, good energy, happy to see us. The room was quite comfortable. Bathroom efficient and attractive. The bed was really comfortable. I thought I was in a Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family