“Caught my eye!”

Que City BBQ
Ranked #1,200 of 3,092 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I was driving down the road looking for a place to stop for a quick lunch. Then something caught my eye and thought I would try it out. Parking lot was full which is a plus in my book. I stopped in and had an awesome lunch with the tripe bites and spicy chicken and with some new twist on collard greens. I highly recommend if you're in the area give this place a try it's well worth it! I also love the great hospitality!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I'm a lifelong GATES BBQ fan but I've found a place that rivals by beloved Fares. qUe City BBQ. has delicious pulled chicken and THE BEST POTATO salad! I didn't care much for the cobbler (too much nutmeg) but the rest of my meal was MOST EXCELLENT and reasonably priced. I encourage you to stop by Que City BBQ and try their pulled chicken and THE POTATO SALAD!

1  Thank Angela R