US$167
US$269
US$169
Homewood
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$150
US$359
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$471/night.

US$139
US$683
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largedowntown hotelcity museumgateway archcardinals gameking bedconvention centerball parkomnilouisstconferenceconcertballpark
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stayed here with a large group for the Robotics Championship last week. The staff could not have been more accommodating. They bent over backwards to take care of our team, even in the midst of their reservation software crashing. Thanks to Trina, Renee, April, Ashley, and especially Marc the night manager! It is an older hotel, but we liked the vintage look, and the breakfast was above average for a hotel. Thanks for everything Majestic...Gems Robotics

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Trina G, Manager at The Hotel Majestic St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Valued Majestic Guest CMB0501,

Thanks so much for the awesome review of our hotel. It is always great to exceed our guest’s expectations, we are happy to have provided you with an enjoyable experience on your recent trip to St. Louis! We look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to St. Louis. If there is any way I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

DO NOT TRUST THIS HOTEL!!!!

I booked a room through THEIR website, and got to the hotel at about 7AM, much earlier than their check in time of 4PM.

I explained that my conference started at 8AM, and I wanted to double check my reservation and leave my carry on bag with them. The guy at the desk looked up my reservation and found it, told me I was all set and said I couldn't check in until 4 PM.

I explained it was ok, because my conference day wouldn't end till then.

I just got here at 4 PM, and a lady working the desk first tells me she doesn't see my reservation. She didn't even look at my confirmation email as I handed it to her. She just kept saying she had nothing.

I spelled my last name again and again and she said she found it, but it was listed for a two night stay starting 3 days from now!!!!

Another group of customers were waiting, all worried they would have the same problem.

I asked to speak with the manager. She went to the back and was on the phone for a while, came back and said that the message from the manager was that there was nothing they could do, there was nothing for me.

Why did the first guy confirm my reservation, take my bag, and let me leave to my conference with a false sense of security?!

The lady did offer to call other hotels for me, but wasn't nice about it. Just saying the words "I apologize" but with attitude doesn't mean you really are sorry or that you feel bad for a customer your hotel just duped.

I ended up finding my own new room (thankfully they had a cancellation) and the other customers? Two of them ALSO had no rooms to go with their reservation, and one couple who booked through Hotels.com yesterday somehow magically had a room.

I asked how they had a room but how I and other customers didn't, and the lady snapped and yelled "I'm not in charge of the website"

I repeatedly asked to talk to the manager, and was not allowed to. "He is offsite"... "he is handling personal business"..."he won't answer his phone, it will just ring and ring"... YOU JUST TALKED TO HIM!!!

This is the worst hotel I have ever had to deal with, purely due to their duplicitous business practices and complete lack of ethics, customer service and I strongly advise you DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Trina G, Manager at The Hotel Majestic St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Valued Majestic Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel. First of all I would like to apologise for any inconvenice we may have caused you. We have been experiencing some system issues the last couple of days we truly apologize . I know this experience had to be frustrating for you our customer and for our desk agents as well. Sir we appreciate your comments and concerns and please know that we will address them immediately with the approciate staff members. Once again we are so sorry .

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I understand things happen with computers. They had a computer failure the day before we arrived. They had to do things by hand and went door-to-door to see if people were checking out and ordered to clean rooms. The day of our arrival which was one day after the computer failure we waited in line for an hour to check in. They only had one person working the desk despite knowing that the hotel was sold out. They did not bring in extra help to manage the issue. Everyone was frustrated and irritated. The location is good. The rooms are a little old but clean. We did find some food on the floor that was missed by the vacuum. We had a king size bed but they put a queen size mattress top on it which caused us to only be able to use the inner portion of the bed. The outer frame of the mattress is a hard steel which I hit my ankle on causing great pain. The worldwide robotics convention was in town causing most all the hotels to be full. This did not fare well for this hotel by not having good customer service and being able to get people in appropriately. We asked the gentleman checking as soon why they did not give him more help and he just replied, I asked. I felt sorry for the poor guy.
The only complete upside was the breakfast. It was a very good breakfast with a very good wide selection of condiments and food.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Majestic Guest,

Thanks so much for your comments and concerns,We greatly appreiciate them its helps us to provide beltter service to our guest. We are so sorry for any incovenience we may have caused you. Please know this is not the nornal for our hotel.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I booked a room on Hotels.com. Upon arrival, they said they could not find the reservation.

I waited for them to find the reservation. The manager came out. I started documenting what was going on. I asked the manager for his name. He would not give me his name.

We ended up finding another hotel in the city. Do NOT stay here.

American Express was able to confirm the charge to my credit card. That charge is under dispute now.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lasttryatscreenname

Dear Valued Majestic Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so sorry for what you experienced with us. We truly apologize. Unfortanely we had expeienced some system problems that affected all reservations. Please know that the your coments and concerns will be addressed. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We were delighted with our stay in this hotel. The staff were friendly and accommodating and our room was extremely spacious and reflected the vintage character of the building. I would recommend it. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a great experience. Hope to come back again.

Room Tip: Car parking is an additional expense
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cathy W,

Thanks so much for the awesome 5 star reveiw. We appreciate all your kind words. Thanks for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,