The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
  • Breakfast included
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Fleur-de-Lys Mansion(Saint Louis)
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$497/night.

US$521
US$431
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largecity museumbaseball gamedowntown hotelmini fridgegateway archconvention centerbed was very comfortableomnilouisstshuttleconferenceconcert
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The property is a beautiful historic hotel. The location is within walking distance to Busch Stadium, The City Museum and multiple restaurants and other local attractions. The staff was accommodating, helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

To whom it may concern,

We are very disappointed in our stay at this hotel. Very poor service and accommodations! There was no opportunity for us to park at the hotel as the parking lot was full. I called at 10:30am and again at 1:00pm to see if our room was available and on my second call I was told I would receive a complimentary call when our room was ready, that didn't happen. Upon check in we were told the parking was full so we would have to find our own parking. We were also told the bar no longer exists and neither does the complimentary shuttle service. When I booked the room I thought I booked with a view, no view in our room. Also, there is one elevator out of service which is very inconvient. This hotel isn't what it used to be. We have grown to love this spot and always stay here but this will be our last time staying at the Omni as the service has really gone down hill. I will be leaving a poor review online and will be sure to never recommend this place again. Your staff is very unwelcoming which is a huge disappointment.

Tara

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is an historic hotel in an up-and-coming section of downtown St. Louis (not far from the Washington street corridor of bars and restaurants. Unfortunately, the hotel badly needs updating in every part from the lobby to the rooms to the halls. My room was fairly spacious and even had a bit of a view, but the A/C never worked despite me complaining about it on two different days to different folks at the front desk. The bathroom was also very dated, and they needed new beds. Parking is also limited and expensive. IF you are here for a bachelor's party that is going to Washington Street and just need a place to crash, or if you are on a tight budget and cannot get something better like the Drury by the arch, this place is passable. Otherwise, keep looking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This hotel is in the heart of downtown St. Louis. The building is over 100 years old and they have kept the charm of it without compromising on the modern needs of guests. The staff is friendly and helpful. They also offer a lovely breakfast buffet which is a rarity for hotels in the area. It is within walking distance to the Arch and riverfront, as well as the Ballpark, and several museums.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I too had stayed here before when it was part of the Omni hotels and it was great. There used to be valet parking and the hotel was clean and much friendlier.
We got here at 6:15 and was told there was no more parking that we would have to fun our own parking by either parking on the street and feeding the meter or parking in a paid parking lot and hoping our car doesn't get towed. Your website actually said you had parking and how much it cost so you should have had parking for every room. Then the lady checking us in said she already had to move her car for another guest and she had to risk her car being towed. I don't care about that. You needed to provide me a parking spot for my car since I am paying this much money for the room. I asked for the manager about this. I am not going to risk my car being towed and I am not going to feed the meter on a vacation. The manager stated that she was leaving for the day and we could have her spot. Well that was nice of her but again there should be enough spots for every room in this hotel. The reception area was hot also. The rooms are warm and the hallways are hot. There was only 1 elevator that was working the entire weekend.
When we got back into our room after being gone all day walking around town and going to a baseball game there was no hot water. We could not shower to clean up.
I also had to pay for the entire weekend stay before getting my room key. At other hotel chains I have never had to do that they usually put a small hold of $50 or so on your account but this hotel charged my entire bill at once. She told me she was doing it. I understand that but just not used to something like that. They also put a hold of and entire night so not only did I pay for 2 full nights they but a hold of another night on my card. I don't think that is right to do that.
The hotel seems like it has gone downhill. It is just not what it used to be. We will not be staying here again. For the price I stayed here it should be better!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family