The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
Hampton.com
US$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$119
Hampton.com
US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$150
  • Breakfast included
US$140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Fleur-de-Lys Mansion(Saint Louis)
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$511/night.

US$431
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largecity museumbaseball gamedowntown hotelmini fridgegateway archconvention centerbed was very comfortableomnilouisstshuttleconferenceconcert
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I used a Hotwire hot deal to book this hotel. Then i started reading all the bad reviews. I entered with fear and trembling. I tend to study everything about a place before I go. I was prepared to pay for parking as is usual in big cities. I knew you couldn't check in before 4 PM. Upon entering I noticed that the floor was gleaming marble, I had to look for the hole in the ceiling which is there but is only about 10 x 10 inches. The elevator worked find and I thought it was charming. We had booked two rooms. The clerk noticed that and said he would make sure we were close together. We had two rooms next to each other in a quiet area on the 9th floor. The bathroom is worn and the wall paper is peeling in some places. We had flat screen tvs that worked okay. I expected and prepared to overcome the usual issues of electric outlets in older hotels. The breakfast was like a typical Comfort Inn. There were hot eggs and sausage. Everyone's favorite make your own waffles and sweet cereals. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The bed was okay, the entire hotel is clean.
The lobby is generally quiet which I like. Over all I felt very fortunate to have had a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank omabluebird
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel must have recently changed ownership. A sad shell of it’s former self. “Continental breakfast” is a joke. Staff at front desk must have 4 hour shifts, because every time we passed by, there was someone different sitting there. The pics shown are old and not representative. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Shame on the Hotel Majestic.
Booked this hotel for a trade show on travel site for someone else. When they showed up to check-in, there were asked for a $50 deposit, which they didn't have. The manager (GM) would not allow them to call me and within 15 minutes had cancelled the room sending them out on the street to figure something else out. By the time I got a hold of someone, they would allow me to book at the higher rate???
Luckily the Hilton allowed them to contact me and even gave a discount because of the poor service at the Majestic. Thanks Hilton, Shame on you Majestic.
Good luck if you book at this hotel

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank k62212
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Expectation quickly evaporated upon arrival when we tried to check in. We were early and 2 eager (but jr staff) seemed willing to comply until an overbearing older gal stepped in and forced us to leave for an hour. Couldn’t park as it would be designated at check in. Paid to park on the street and returned at designated time -but 5 minutes early. Same jr staff now noticeably nervous. Parking is all gone in regular lot (riiiiiiight-and you haven’t checked “anyone” in since you bullied me away. Insert side eye here.) VIP status? Never acknowledged (yes we had it)...not that I care that much but the room was noisy (furnace never stopped clattering), toilet had previous deposits still, sink and toilet from previous reglazing was peeling...bed was clean and comfortable-but the sheets were thin and I found myself wanting “more”. Free breakfast-yes free, but after checking it out opted to pay for a meal elsewhere.
Everything is on the cheap and down slide. Easy walk to Peabody for the concert we came for. Future stays will be somewhere else. Clearly lost Omni status. Sad decline and it’s still sliding.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kn00kie
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I was able to stay here for a weekend when it was the Omni. The rooms were lovely and the beds were sooooooooo comfortable. All of the employees were extremely conscientious... helpful... and hard working... acting as if they truly enjoyed their jobs. I listened to a wonderful piano player in the lounge... and the food was most excellent. I felt highly pampered and would recommend this wonderful place to anyone looking for these qualities and plentiful amenities .

Stayed: April 2017