“Excellent Thai food!”

Fork & Stix
Ranked #231 of 3,093 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a small Thai restaurant off Delmar Loop. They can sure pack in the flavor though! We were a group of four, and on a Friday night had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. The Tom Yum soup was great - and really, really hot. I asked for mild, and it was just right for me (an experienced Thai food partaker) We had various entrees of Pad Thai, noodle bowl, and so on. Everything was delicious. I'd go there again when in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This was a fun place to catch up with my girlfriends. Pretty small inside but seemed to also have a large takeout business. Really good food.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great hidden gem in the Delmar Loop steps away from the Moonrise Hotel. If you're looking for authentic Thai food this is the place! I enthusiastically enjoyed my meal and returned the next evening to dine here again. The curry dishes are out of this world! A family owned restaurant with outdoor seating, weather permissible. The interior is nothing to boast, but if you desire authentic Thai, I highly recommend Fork and Stix. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice and authentic thai food. Best courses are the ones from Northern Thailand, noodles curry soup with beef or tofu. Great.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We opened with the Nam Khao Tod starter. It was a wonderful beginning. The crunchy rice in combination with the beef was a good pairing. We both had Khao Soi with chicken as our main course....not a drop was left in either of our bowls. We both thought it was beyond amazing and fresh. It is definitely the best Thai dish either of us have experienced in St. Louis. We will certainly be back for more! The price was below what I would have expected for the quality. Be sure to visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank Gommyofgrace