“Great burnt ends”

Adam's Smokehouse
Ranked #37 of 3,093 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our favorite BBQ in Stl my wife loves burnt ends I think ribs are awesome
Small friendly place Great sides especially beans and applesauce
Very small very causal great place for lunch either at 11 or 1 miss the rush

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I found Adam's through just a google search trying to find places to eat near the zoo. I wasn't going to leave St. Louis without eating the BBQ, and Adam's seemed to call my name. We pulled up and I knew this was our kind of place! We're from Alabama and appreciate hole-in-the-wall places and genuinely kind people. They have lots of meat choices and sides. We ordered a combo with a half rack of ribs, 1/4 lb of pulled pork, beans, and slaw and split it between the 3 of us (the 7 year old eats like a bird, though). It was just enough food for all of us. The ribs were amazing, probably the best I have ever had, and I don't say that too much. Even our daughter loved them and ate more than 1 (what?!?!). The pulled pork was wonderful as well. Beans and slaw were on point. Needless to say, there was not a bit of food left! If you are in St. Louis, GO HERE!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

First visit was great and second did not disappoint. Will continue to come back whenever we visit St. Louis. The servings are quite generous and very filling. Several different types of barbecue sauce and nice tender meat makes for a good meal. Very friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We recently were in town for a wedding and this place came highly recommended. We are from Texas and feel we "know" BBQ. This place is OUTSTANDING! They use a dry rub for their BBQ. The ribs were my favorite. The meat was juicy and fell right off the bone. We also tried the burnt ends(not available every day) which was sooooo good. We tried some smoked salami as well which was a first for me and it too was awesome. My husband loves sauce on his BBQ and they did not disappoint in that department either. Our hands down favorite was the cranberry cayenne! A little sweet with the perfect amount of heat! It's a must try. The sides we had were baked beans and potato salad. The baked beans are smoked when they are smoking the meat which gives them an unique yummy flavor. I wasn't as impressed with the potato salad but I really didn't care because everything else was out of this world! The owners and staff were incredibly friendly and helpful when ordering. We definitely can't wait to visit again. In the meantime I will enjoy the Cranberry Cayenne Bbq sauce I brought back to Texas! Loved this place! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Perfectly smoked meats and friendly no frills service. It's no surprise Adam's Smokehouse is a local favorite. Nice option for a quick lunch. Check for hours, they are not open every evening and close early.